latest products:

music license

In order to obtain a music license, you need to obtain permission from a legal entity that represents the artist’s work. This can be the artist themselves, a publisher, record label, performing rights organization or music licensing company. BoniRecords can not licensing music to you.

Only a general way how to get a music license:
This is our suggestion, only.
1.You need composer name, song name.
2.In U.S. visit webpage from ASCAP. In G.B. visit webpage from PRS. Japan go to JASRAC, germany go to GEMA webpage.

3.Contact the music license represents above and ask for the publisher of the song you want to use.

4. Ask publisher how to get a music license.

Have any Question or Comment?

Leave a Reply